--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> <mercy snip>
>
> >  [...] what David Lynch is doing [...] putting his own
> > beliefs out there, so much so he's willing to pay the
> > (outrageous!) cost of TM instruction for those who are
> > willing .. [another mercy snip] compare all these
> > approaches to the TM movement. It is *all* about
> > *profit*, and making money ...
>
> The only way you can make plausible your it's-all-about-the-money
> argument is by convincing your readers that MMY and the leaders of
the
> TMO is even dumber than yourself.
>
> > and on the part of the teachers [...] it's ALL ABOUT THEM.
> > There is not an *ounce* of caring for the people who want
> > to learn, except that their check clears.
>
> I think you just might have stumbled on the real problem of the TMO
> here - all those bloated egos whose attitudes and actions/inactions
> for the last decades have ground the TMO to a halt.
>
> And, given the sorry state of the average TM teacher/Governor, how
> could the movement be anything but a failure?

But the recerts were able to raise the cash and are committed enough
to jump throughthe hoops for recertification. Denise Deniston Gerace
isn't a slacker by any means, and she and her husband are in charge
of TM here in Tucson. He seems a good person as well and I tend to
doubt that she would marry a dummy.

They're holding this conference next week and have invited quite a
few people. Don't know how many will show up. She was going through
the list herself as we spoke.

http://www.arizonastressfreeschools.org/