--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A key ally with an important voice in the debate is Israel, whose
leadership has warned for
> years that it viewed any attempt by Iran to begin enriching uranium
as a point of no
> return. I was told by several officials that the White House's
interest in preventing an Israeli
> attack on a Muslim country, which would provoke a backlash across
the region, was a
> factor in its decision to begin the current operational planning. In
a speech in Cleveland on
> March 20th, President Bush depicted Ahmadinejad's hostility toward
Israel as a "serious
> threat. It's a threat to world peace." He added, "I made it clear,
I'll make it clear again, that
> we will use military might to protect our ally Israel."
>
> See http://tinyurl.com/hyfsf

The hypocrisy here makes me vomit, as if Israel are doing anyhting to
help world peace! There treatment of the palestinians is one of the
worst human rights abuses happening on earth. And Bush has given them
support in annexing even more land on the west bank thus guaranteeing
endless war.

The question is, would attacking Iran cause more trouble than letting
them have the Bomb? This whole situation will be a good test of MMY
prediction that we are on the brink of world peace due to the new
pundit project. I like predictions as they either come true, or they
don't...

Anyone care to lay a bet on the outcome?