> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
> <no_reply@>

> > > I'm not going to argue, period. I asked what you
> > > thought about the caste system, you answered.
> > > End of story.
> >
> > OK. So I am asking you.
>
> And I'm ignoring you.  Life sucks sometimes, doesn't it.

Which for me, is good thing.

But you are the one that started this thread because you said it was
so important to discuss. And you slammed all slackers, TB's and
retards (in your view) on the list for not fully engaging in the topic
you felt to be so important. So when someone asks you to actually
provide some substantive discussion, you punt. Shutdown.

Wow, you can't make this stuff up. I looked in the dictionary under
"hypocrite" and it had your picture.