--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> My proposal was that before Iran resumed the rhetoric of
> annihilating Israel, they had already gotten their hand on a piece
> of nuclear insurance.

And I ask again: If the U.S. and/or Israel were to
bomb Iran's nuclear facilities out of existence, you
believe that will stop Iran from using its "nuclear
insurance"?

Because it would seem to me that if Iran does indeed
have such "nuclear insurance," our best bet, and
Israel's, would be to see to it that we don't give
them a reason to use it.