on 4/18/06 1:13 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> And they all lived happily ever after.
>>
>> yeah-- very difficult to promote ideals during kali yuga
>> because it is so hard to sustain them. we keep trying though.
>
> Just as a question, how many people believe that Sat
> Yuga ever existed?

I once would have told you that it definitely existed because the Vedas say
it did and the Vedas are true. Now the best I can do is say that the Yuga
cycles theory is an interesting one. I tend to believe in it, but who knows?
I also believe that UFOs have been visiting Earth for a long time (the
evidence for this is stronger than the evidence for Sat Yuga), that angels
exist, the reincarnation is real, etc., etc., but I regard all these as
theories that resonate with me that I'm willing to drop if proven wrong,
rather than as gospel truths.