>From: "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sat Yuga Fairy Tale? was: Forcing people to
>meditate, wa
>Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:48:05 -0000
>
>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Hughes"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

>How can consciousness NOT be the unified field?

By being nothing more than a product of our brains and disappearing when we
die.

I always thought the concept of transcending from the relative to "oneness"
was simply analogous to the way the physical universe is structured. This
seems likely as consciousness being the UF implies that consciousness was
here first, which seems to contradict everything else we know about the
universe.

I'm sure a unified theory of life wouldn't do that.