--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> you don't really feel like coddling
> > pissants.  :-)
>
> Seeing others as pissants and snakes. A clear sign of seeing the Self
> in all things. What remarkable spiritual achievements these
> individuals have obtained.

What's even more remarkable is the hours upon hours he spends
dialoguing with these "pissants".

And even moe remarkable than that is his utterance a few days ago that
he wasn't long for this forum...seems he still hasn't left...

Gee, I remember the hard time he gave Judy Stein a few years back on
a.m.t. when she promised not to come back and she did.

Now, he's made pretty much the same promise...