--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Thanks Sri. Sumner. I'll look into it. I don't support Bush
100% percent.  I didn't support his Social security policies.

>       What I meant is that on principle, we should go and help
suffering and suppressed people.  America came to the help of Europe
and Asia in the WW2.

>       Even today those principles dont change.  Bush goofed-up on
the WMD issue.  But, remember,

>       Dictatorships are manifestation of 20th century cold-war
politics.  They have no place in the post cold-war 21st century.  We
must stand with the Pro-democratic dissidents all over the world.

Not to sound like a broken record, but how many democratic elections
has China held in the last 60 years? Just trying to point out the
hypocrisy in this latest 'story' from Bush and Co. Wake up, Jason.
You are being m-a-n-i-p-u-l-a-t-e-d.