> sometimes you just have to get on the train. even if that
> means a jump.

When I was in the midst of my dark night of the soul, Tom Traynor told
me something along the lines that awakening requires crossing a river
between duality and nonduality and that you have to change boats in
the middle of the river. But, the boat from the middle to the other
side is invisible.

I have no recollection of having made a conscious choice to make that
jump. For me, it was simply a matter of being squished like a bug, and
when I finally reached my limit of resisting it, the surrender just
happened, and with it, the inside-out outside-in shift in identity.