<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> "Are any of the 5+ women that you cite claiming that he took
>> advantage of them, abused them in any way, or did things to them
>> against their will?"
>
> Doesn't that seem like a pretty low bar for a spiritual master?
> I mean gosh, I make this grade, even by Judy's perspective of me.

LOL. Me, too. :-)

> You guys rock! I am so outclassed on this forum!  You guy are
> keeping it reeeaaaaL!

I kinda agree. For the most part, this is a forum composed
of people who are more than aware of the good things about
Maharishi and the TM movement and the less-than-good
things, and who have come to some sense of balance and
comfort with both. They are who they are, right here, right
now, in the present.

And then there are those who keep trying to bring up the
past. Over and over and over and over. Kinda makes you
wonder if they'll *ever* wake up and smell the present.

Congrats on getting to a good place with your music
and your feelings about the whole TM experience, Curtis.
Your obvious sense of humor says more about you and
your current state of consciousness than anything else
you could say or do. As does the lack of a sense of
humor in others...

"You are looking for some measure of how
enlightened you are? How often do you laugh?"
-- The 6th Dalai Lama