My take on it is that Judy loves a good fight. It makes her feel alive or
something. Since Barry isn't playing along much lately, Curtis' debut got
her salivating. But he was so darned nice and polite. Has he been castrated?
What's his problem? Anyway, she's been trying unsuccessfully to goad him
into an argument.