> My take on it is that Judy loves a good fight. It makes her feel
> alive or something. Since Barry isn't playing along much lately,
> Curtis' debut got her salivating. But he was so darned nice and
> polite. Has he been castrated? What's his problem? Anyway, she's
> been trying unsuccessfully to goad him into an argument.

I think I'll just keep posting this as long as
the up-is-down meme that I'm the one who has been
goading Curtis into an argument keeps appearing.

Me, several days ago:

"Curtis, I've been restraining myself.  I have
a whole lot to say about our previous encounters,
and you might think about whether you really want
to set me off."

Curtis, disregarding my advisory:

"So if you want to tell me why you reacted to my
post like that I would like to hear it."

And then after I'd told him:

"I still would like to know what upset you about
my post."