> > <fairfieldlife@>

> > have no
Guru/Maharishi
> > and a
MMY
> > (both
> > women and

How's
> > it

> > open -
> > inside
> > Germany to
> > Independent
> > spiritual
> > (spiritual
> > > >

> > > Use of yantras... Do you still consider yourself to be
teaching TM?

> > What do you think? Please tell me.
> > Ingegerd
> >

> Seems obvious to me that if you're using yantras that you're not
teaching TM. Of course, if
> you're accepting students looking for a cheap TM teacher without
letting them know that
> you no longer teach TM, this would be dishonest.

I teach out Transcendental Meditation - telling people that I am not
a part of the TMO. What I do for my own spiritual path is personal -
but what is wrong about Yantras? As far as I know Guru Dev used it -
and I have been at some celebrations where MMY has done Puja to
Lakshmir. And not long ago they did Puja for an icepick in Vvlodrop,
looking like Shiva Lingam. I saw a dozen of icepicks looking out my
window, and I could gladly have done Puja for them, because they
represents one of the miracles in nature and still teach
Transcendental Meditation. So what?
Ingegerd