Jim Flanegin writes snipped
My attempts to describe IT, the Self, always feel like making love,
Yoga, Union. Rather than pushing IT away, attempts to describe IT,
whether verbally, or through art, or movement, are like mini-vacations
from the dedicated tasks of everyday life, where I can focus solely on
IT, for no other purpose than expressing IT, in new and wonderful ways.

Tom T
Ed Zaketly! What a wonderful description of what keeps us coming back
here again and again. We do it for us although it might seem we do it
for all of us also. Fun Tom T