> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> <no_reply@> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > >I honestly think that what you're *hoping* is that the
> > >description of enlightenment can be internally consis-
> > >tent and logical, so that you can "understand" it
> > >using the rational mind. And you hope that despite
> > >the fact that most of the enlightened throughout
> > >history have said just the opposite, that it *can't*
> > >be understood or described by the rational mind.

> > I honestly think that what you're *hoping* is that the
> > description of enlightenment can be internally consis-
> > tent and logical, so that you can "understand" it
> > using the rational mind.
> >
> > See my adjacent posts. You will find your hypothesis is quite
> > one-dimensional and off base. I honestly think you may be
> > projecting here, projecting onto others an issue you are
> > dealing with and are uncomfortable with your lack of internal
> > resolution.
>
> Dude, I took your new screen name at face value, and
> took you out of the Pissant Bin long enough for one
> test reply to see if you really had turned over a
> new leaf. Won't make that mistake again...back in
> the bin you go. :-)

At least I will be in good company. :)

Interesting that the above remark set you off on a tantrum. It seems
quite a mild and qualified ("may") comment to someone who makes claims
about aonthers inner mental states. (Based on a misreading of the
original post no less.)  Whats good for the goose is BAD BAD BAD for
the gander I suppose.

BTW, what dualistic school do you adhere to? Seeing all beings as
"pissants" and "non-pissants". Has this path made you "real
spiritual"?  :)