> wrote:
> >
> > I tend to have a prejudice about Europeans that goes back to the
> > late '60s in France when all those students rioted and nearly
> > overtook the country.  And, of course, my only personal
experience
> > with Europe is (twice) flying in Zurich, getting onto a bus and
> > going into the Alps for TTC and 6-month course: airport, drive
in
> > country-side, TM indoctrination.  Yup, that's my European
adventure.

> I would suspect you are not alone.
>
> Let's hear it -- how many wonderful and charming tourist
> locations in the world did the folks here go to for a TM
> course or project, and wind up with only photographs of
> the inside of a hotel room as souvenirs?  :-)

We did not see much. I spend a week In India after the big 5000
Vedic course - (the aweful one - that we never spoke about) to see
Taj Mahal - and was almost lynched by the TMO - because I was not
one-pointed enough. I was so fed up with the whole thing - the lack
of hygiene - the food - the sick people - that I wanted to see
something nice before we went home.
Ingegerd