> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>

> > > Not to mention that the concept of "race" is extremely
> > > fuzzy to start with in any practical sense.
> > >

> > "Any practical sense"?
> >
> > You yourself, Billie, advocate a form of racism in a VERY real
and
> > practical sense: you advocate affirmative action.
>
> Affirmative action, of course, is not racism, as we've
> discussed before.
>
> But that has nothing to do with what I was talking
> about, as you know.

You were talking about the concept of race as being "extremely
fuzzy".  Look up there, above, Billie.  See it?  You said it.

The concept of affirmative action is ALL about race.  You have NEVER
been fuzzy about it and affirmative action -- whether one agrees or
disagrees with it -- has VERY practical applications.

You stand corrected.