Sounds like a great place to write.  We have the biggest Vietnamese
mall on the East Coast in Virginia, Eden Center.  I used to go to the
coffee houses to write.  It was perfect for reasons you describe.
Plenty of Cafe Sudah and the Viet music in the background didn't jam
my thought frequencies because it was not in english.  Eventually the
smoke overwhelmed me cuz they were tiny places with no air.  But for
about a year I wrote my ass off and you have reminded me about the
importance in place for creativity.  I need to hunt for another
creative spot like that outside the distractions of my home.

If you come across the booker's email that would be great.  I never
know who will dig my stuff over there.