> On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:36 PM, new_morning_blank_slate wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "vajradhatu108" <vajranatha@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate

> > including
> > encounters,and iii)

> > including
> > its NOT
> > encounters, and
> > > >

> > > Once again, ANYTHING is possible, some things are more probable.
> >
> > It's highly improbable
> > > M. is a tantric adept,
> >
> > BZZZZ! Red herring alert. :)  No need to be a tantric adept to have
> > some basic knowledge of sexual tantra.
>
> So are you implying sexual tantra is generally practiced by beginners
> or those of intermediate experience?

Oh My. Do you REALLY hold B follows from A above? If so, thats
enlightening. In so many ways.

> Oh please, I've been reading your red herring soup all day!

Please point it out. I hate logical fallacies. If I have been making
some, please point them out specifically. (or will it be, "I can't at
this time" excuse again. :))

> > >otherwise there is utter imbalance in the equation.
> >
> > So Muktanada's 16 yr olds were tantra adepts? Come on!!!
>
> Again, an important fine point. Muktananda claimed to be doing yoni-
> puja on these women AND practicing urdhva-retas on these kids. And
> first hand accounts tend to bear this out, that is they were
> congruent with someone who was practicing vajroli. Interestingly this
> practice is also considered helpful in being able to perform
> shaktipat, so there is a practical connection there (which of course
> also makes it much more difficult for these ladies to process their
> trauma).

And so your points about muktananda do possibly not apply to M?

> > And I know of a sexual tantra adeptress in the Bay Area willing to
> > teach even the most unadept.
>
> Please don't forget to write.

Should I cc your wife? :)

> > Maybe part of adeptness is being able to balance things out even with
> > the less adept.
> >
> > I mean if ALL sexual trantic adepts had to be full adepts before they
> > practiced any sexual tantric practices, we have a real chicken and egg
> > problem here, don't we!
>
> Not necessarily. The tantric adepts I know have spent decades
> learning and actually balancing their energies and kundalini--and how
> to move it through the various conduits of the body. They have
> detailed experiential knowledge of sexual energy and the pranas. When
> it comes time to use or be a mudra, they already well know what is
> necessary. In other words these are like spiritual olympic athletes.

And thus there may NOT always be "utter imbalance in the equation" for
some with experience are with one of less so?  If so, that contradicts
your point above -- the springboard for the last several paragrahs of
discussion. Let me guess. The "Paradox of Brahman" defense? :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM