> > Well, the funny thing was, he would try to change
> > his writing style and tone so he'd appear to be a
> > different person.  Maybe he got the idea from Barry,
> > who used to do the same back in the day.  But neither
> > of them were very good at it, and they couldn't
> > sustain the new persona for very long.
>
> Only Judy could interpret changing ISPs and
> thus one's screen name as an attempt to fool
> her.  Paranoia is entertaining. :-)

Just for the fun of it, let's put Ms. I'm Honest
And You're Not to the test here. Go back and find
all of the userids you think I've used on a.m.t.
or here and post them. I'll tell you how many of
them were really me and how many of them were
projections of your own paranoia.

Either that, or retract the slam above. Put up
or shut up.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM