> In a message dated 6/8/06 5:15:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Also  read an interesting statistic that among the named terrorist
> groups in  Iraq, Al Zarqawi's bunch was responsible for just 14%
of
> deaths attributed  to such groups.
>

> Wow! Now I would like to know where that statistic comes from.  Do
they
> interview members of each group and take body counts and post
them  somewhere? Or
> maybe each group leaves a calling card on each victim which is
collected by
> the police so they can keep  score.

As much as I'd like to just make stuff up like the Bush
Adminstration and their lackeys do, you can read this for yourself
at:

http://tinyurl.com/kk3qp

This comes from a publication called The Global Terrorism Analysis,
who's editor comes from the Jane's Information Group, the 'ultimate
source on defence, geopolitics, transport, and police.' I'm sure
you've heard of them.

Anyway, the statistic quoted begins in paragraph 7 of the
article, "Al-Zarqawi's Rise to Power: Analyzing Tactics and
Targets", on the url shown above.

You remind me that we are so used to being lied to by the
Adminstration and the media, that even when a reliable statistic is
quoted, as I have done, it meets with much suspicion.

There is only one solution: Throw the bums out!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM