In a message dated 6/12/06 10:15:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And it's ironic, too, how many of those who would send others to fight
in wars have never actually volunteered for one themselves--or even
come close.  Apparently it's only other people, or other people's kids,
who should put their asses on the line.

Sal
Sal, are you saying only a President that has battle experience has the moral authority to order troops into battle?We could go a step further, maybe only a congress who's individual members each have battle experience should be able to vote on resolutions authorizing the president to send troops into harms way.< It just can't work that way. We elect people with or with out that experience and give them that authority. All screening begins in the primaries.