On Jun 14, 2006, at 7:42 PM, sparaig wrote:

On Jun 14, 2006, at 4:02 PM, nablus108 wrote:

Does it make sense to go against the wishes of the person who gave

you the lineage you're supposedly teaching in--and then turn

around

and invoke that lineage as part of the initiation process? Or is

it

yours to use after you got it?

It would probably be cheaper to go over to SSRS's branch of the

same

lineage and become a initiator there. And you'd still be doing

some

real world-service (or at least feel like you were).

It was interesting at the MUM Donavan concert a couple of the

prospective MUM kids mentioned that they had to learn TM to come

there, *but only from a re-certified teacher*, otherwise no dice.

It

seems like such a scam.

Someone "teaching" against the will of the Teacher is doing no good.

To himself, nor his/hers students.

Thats the real scam here.

So what do you think of his response from the press conference?

What, the "if they are getting somethign good out of it, we are satisfied" response?

What did you expect him to say, "evil. EEEEEVIL..?

No, but I would've of liked to have been a fly on the wall as he spent HOURS reaming out the recerts who re-upped for TM teacher boot camp: some Maharishi reality TV. There's where the truth came out. These public press conferences are all sanitized for the masses.