> on 6/14/06 1:33 PM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Does it make sense to go against the wishes of the person who gave you the
> > lineage you're supposedly teaching in--and then turn around and invoke that
> > lineage as part of the initiation process? Or is it yours to use after you
> > got
> > it?
> >
> Then there¹s the question of what MMY¹s wishes really are, particularly in
> light of the quote which started this thread.

I don't see MMY as endorsing the independent TM teachers, but merely not
condemning
them...

Of course, in other statements, he's pointed out that it is "HIS Transcendental
Meditation" not
theirs, so they should go with what he suggests as far as recertification and
building peace
palaces and so on, but feel free to selectively quote in order to make your
point.