Great points.  Thanks for taking the time.  I will take a little time
to make sure I let them sink in.

I can't resist this one to start:

The irony is that if what you're calling the "group 'I'"
> is in fact the case, it means you are infinitely more
> than just the currently living bodymind called "Curtis."
> From that perspective, what you "love most about being
> alive" is absurdly limited.

Since I handed over my eternal soul at the crossroads for a few guitar
licks I may be stuck with my limits!

 This notion doesn't *reduce* what you love most about
> being alive; it *expands* it beyond any limitation.
> All you have to give up is the limitations!

Expansion beyond limitations seemed so inspiring to me at one time.
Now the words leave me cold.  I know it will sound like MMY's "My hut,
my hut", but the joy of my life all comes from the details and
limitations.  Do you relate to this more as a concept or is it tied to
the expansive sense of euphoria in the program for you?  I can
remember it in both contexts.  Funny how something that seemed so
overwhelmingly powerful and important at the time has vanished as a
value in my life.  Curious really.  Consciousness really is amazing
almost any way you look at it.  I do want to spend some time thinking
about the limits of science you presented.  That is fascinating.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hik1AB/bOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM