I can't think of any examples of that because I believed the research
was valid. Since then I have read perspectives of the research that
exposes the weaknesses, but while in the group I was not interested in
this perspective at all.  There was never a sincere commitment to the
scientific method, so we used the charts superficially and we waved
the whole collected studies in the air to give the impression that it
was all scientifically verified.  If a person nailed me on any details
of a chart, which sometimes happened, I would manage them with crowd
techniques like getting the audience to shush them down.  Was that
your experience?

> Well, no I assumed you weren't. What I was asking was there any hint
> that some of the research had been "fudged" for PR purposes?
>

> On Jun 18, 2006, at 6:42 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > No, I was not a researcher.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> >> Were you privy to any lies on TMO research?

Your favorite religious organization? Make a donation at Network for Good.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EOl1HB/LPaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM