In a message dated 6/20/06 5:21:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It wasn't enough that
they put all of us into smoking rooms--so when you turned on the heat
(it was February) you got blasted with enough cigarette smoke to choke
an elephant--they then pulled Trick
I had this exact same problem on my Sidhi Flying course. Smoker room in DC and got bronchitis and was generally miserable and coughing the whole time. Coughing so much I couldn't settle in Meditation. I left DC with a fever.