It seemed especially ironic that this occurred during a course that emphasized a breathing technique.

Sal

On Jun 20, 2006, at 7:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 6/20/06 5:21:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<x-tad-smaller>It wasn't enough that </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>they put all of us into smoking rooms--so when you turned on the heat </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>(it was February) you got blasted with enough cigarette smoke to choke </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>an elephant--they then pulled Trick</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-bigger>I had this exact same problem on my Sidhi Flying course. Smoker room in DC and got bronchitis and was generally miserable and coughing the whole time. Coughing so much I couldn't settle in Meditation. I left DC with a fever.</x-tad-bigger>