This is what keeps me coming back to FFL! You just can't get this
kind of entertainment, which is so well tailored to the TMO
experience, anywhere else.

Wasn't the whole CIA thing compelling for its time? It sure helped
that MMY insisted that the initiators wear suits, so the more
comfortable someone looked in a suit (and the less blissed out), the
more it was possible that he was....a SPY....

I didn't hang out so much with those who looked comfortable in their
suits so I don't know if they noticed much suspicion.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It is interesting to watch. Whenever there is a postive note
> appearing regarding Maharishi or his teaching - the following posts
> here on FFL will be flooded with old posts and comments, copied at
> length. As if to put the positive post about Maharishi to the back
as
> quickly as possible.
>
> When Maharishi postulated his ideas about the CIA infiltrating the
> Movement in the '70s he commented that their agenda is; divide,
> divide, divide.
>
> And the americans think they live in a free society ? Hah !
Champions