--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is interesting to watch. Whenever there is a postive note
> appearing regarding Maharishi or his teaching - the following posts
> here on FFL will be flooded with old posts and comments, copied at
> length. As if to put the positive post about Maharishi to the back as
> quickly as possible.
>
> When Maharishi postulated his ideas about the CIA infiltrating the
> Movement in the '70s he commented that their agenda is; divide,
> divide, divide...

The CIA cannot get near to achieving the damage to the
TMO that the TMO can achieve. We have the best technique
in the world but our CEO's performance seems off the wall
and our marketing is run by donkeys. I doubt that they could
give a tuppenny damn about us unless we suddenly turned
Muslim ... which is not likely. I think that they are
trying to get some value for their $439,000,000,000 worth of
annual defence expenditure which cannot deal with America's only
significant enemy - a bearded bloke on a camel probably somewhere
in Pakistan.
Uns.