In a message dated 7/1/06 6:14:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
When I refer to Indians thinking Maharishi's teaching is too easy to be
> true, I mean M always said just Meditate twice a day for twenty minutes and go
> about your normal business. They knew there was a lot more to it than that.
> Just look at what is expected of us today and what we were told in 1970.

Er, just what is "expected of us today?"

Er, TM, advanced techniques, Sidhis, Ayurveda, Jyotish and Yagaya, Proper Vastu housing. Not to mention financial contributions. In 1970 we were told enlightenment in 5-8 years with 20 minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening and don't do anything you know to be wrong.