In a message dated 7/1/06 3:51:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
OffWorld
...the US Indians are the only ones interested...

DIXON
No, because there are still more people going to them, even of
different ethnic identities, than there are coming to the TMO. AOL
is expanding not shrinking.

ROFLMAO ! ! !
Dixon says AOL is mostly Indians , but mostly not Indians.

OffWOrld
Is that what I said? No, the AOL programs I have seen involve a higher percentage of Indians than any other single ethnic group, white, black, Hispanic, east Asian . But even with out the Indians, AOL is still growing faster than the TMO.