> On Jul 4, 2006, at 3:02 AM, Irmeli Mattsson wrote:
>
> >> Seeing it being all that is
> >>

> >> I thought you said m ost people didn't benefit from TM> Which is
it?

> > Many have benefited, most of the people who learned TM not.
> >
> > When I read your responses, I get now, as I have got earlier too
> > the impression, that you work very hard internally, to not to
> > understand and to distort, what people, who don't agree with your
> > thinking, write.
>
> He's not the only one here who does this. For some, it's as if
> it's their life's mission.

So it's never the case that people with whom these
"some" don't agree do not write clearly?

When I read Irmeli's post--before I'd seen Lawson's
response--I also saw an apparent contradiction
between "Most people who have learned this simple
technique have benefited very little from it" and
"Many people have benefited from his teachings in
spite of its [sic] weaknesses."

> It really is bizarre, and I often I just relegate it to the bizarro-
> bin, but at the same time you can't help but be disturbed by the
> "work [done] very hard internally, to not to understand and to
> distort" part. No bells of conscience (seemingly); is "cosmic
> heroin" (meditative bliss) that strong a drug?

This is clear enough; and it's clearly bullshit.

Vaj in particular is frequently guilty of writing
obscurely and even sloppily--and then arrogantly
declining to clarify.  The "work [done] very hard
internally" is an attempt to make sense of what he
writes, not to *not* understand it.