> :-)
>
> Dude, you're up at 3:00 in the morning posting to
> some Internet bulletin board trying to make excuses
> for why the "flying" technique you paid a shitload
> of money for didn't really enable you to fly. Sounds
> a lot like desperation to me.
>
> I repeat, Maharishi's position is clear: If the
> technique I sell to suckers for thousands of dollars
> fails to work as I said it would, it's their fault
> and the world's fault, not mine.
>
> It's pretty obvious that you've actually bought this
> load of crap, and are up late trying to sell it the
> same way it was sold to you. I guess it's as good a
> thing to do when you can't sleep as any, but I think
> you should be honest enough to realize that it's
> YOURSELF you're trying to convince, not us.

What a lot of rubbish. Again someone whos nervoussystem is so
stressed out that very few advanced techniques like the Siddhis
would work. I've seen these people both in USA and Europe - many of
them was in the habit of chatting along, actually having
conversations during the flying sessions. What a total waste of
time !
This body jumped ca 20 feet at several spontaneous occasions during
a period of about 10 years, going up to 1 meter high. Can't now
though, since it's not done in a group, which is essential.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM