> On Jul 9, 2006, at 8:27 PM, new.morning wrote:

<snip>
> > Someone calls someone a True Beleiver. As I have observed, the
> > labels are often incorrect. Regardless, when labels are hurled,
> > particualry pejorative and/or false ones, a barrage of labels are
> > often hurled back.  Silly again. But then each side gets really
> > entrenched. Defending positions. Then it gets really silly.
>
> It's a term I use fairly infrequently, and usually for brevity's
> sake.

That simply isn't true, and you know it.  You use
it as an insult.

> I realize some people have the time or interest to write long
> do not have such an interest. It seems a waste of time. I prefer
> conciseness. I've certainly written little on this current topic,
> so this is a rather specious claim on your part.

God, the intellectual dishonesty is incredible.

<snip>
> You are mistaking a literalist for a fundamentalist. Not all
> fundamentalists are literalists, but many are. In this instance
> let me be a little more precise: TM Fundamentalism is strict
> maintenance of fundamental doctrines of the ideology of TM, in this
> case TM, SCI, Maharishi's Vedic Science and other TM doctrine,
> including the extensive use of a scientific mythos and reliance on
> scientific jargon. This may often take the form of pseudoscientific
> literature and diagrams used as marketing PR and marketing spin
> ("TM tracts").

Which, as you damn well know, does not apply to either
Lawson or me.

Speaking of factual dishonesty from Vaj...

<snip>
> It is also helpful to understand the parallels (and differences)
> between Vedic Science and Creation Science. These *are* parallel
> movements. I also would predict this hurdle would be the last some
> indoctrinated in TM-think would be willing to make. I certainly
> know it was a shocker for me.

But oddly enough, you aren't willing to engage in
reasoned discussion of the pros and cons of your
alleged parallel.

Speaking of intellectual dishonesty from Vaj...