--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> > >

> > > In a message dated 7/14/06 2:54:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > > sparaig@ writes:
> > >
> > > Anyone  else wonder if the current brew-ha-ha in the Middle East
> has been
> schedule? Keep
> > > >

> > > Heard an analyst on Fox News suggest this  quite clearly. As far
> as he's
> > > concerned, Hezbollah
> > > is not serving Lebanese  OR Hexbollah's own interests with its
> current
> > > actions. He thinks
> > > someone  else is pulling their strings to cause trouble between
> the Israelis
> > > and the  Arab
> > > world. His speculation was that Iran is trying to send messages
> to  people.
> > > The defensive
> > > remarks by the Syrians certainly suggest that they  don't know
> what is going
> > > on either.
> > >

> > > I just heard on Fox news a few minutes ago that many of the
> missiles being
> > > launched into Israel are not being launched by Hezbollah but
> by  an Iranian
> > > republican  guard unit.
> > >

> > Or Israelis posing as Iranians. Very messy, no matter who is doing
> what.
> >
> Yes, the more finger pointing towards Iran definitely serves Bush's
> interests, if for no other reason than for him to regain face and
> say to the world, 'see? I told you they were trouble...'.

Of course, to a certain extent, the Iranians making trouble could be a plus for
themselves.
With these international "Game of Nations" situations, its really hard to tell
who is an actor
and who is a puppet. Sometimes the puppets pull the strings of other puppets
who in turn
pull the puppeteer's strings.