--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
bigsnip> how did you like the results of the other studies? .)

> http://www.artofliving.org/apex/r-EEGPaper.pdf
> ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF SUDARSHAN KRIYA;

Interesting.
It is not published, so non-one in the world of science will take
any notice, but it does show that that one can become calm. Better
than a slap in the belly with a wet fish I suppose, but not
significant results. However, I ABSOLUTELY do not rule out the
possibility of published positive (or negative) results in the
future for SSRS.
But so far...close, but no cigar.

> http://www.aolresearch.org/pdf/Flowcyt%20study.Satya%20Das.pdf
> Subset And Natural Killer Cells in Peripheral Blood of Art of
Living
> Teachers

Interesting, but unpublished.
If this was a study on TM, unpublished, or even published, the TM-
exers here would blast it with all the negativity you can muster.

The rest of the studies seem to be also unpublished.

OffWorld