> I saw "Lady in the Water" which is M. Night Shyamalan's
> latest film yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for the update. I'll see it when it gets here.
I like his films. They require a greater suspension
of disbelief than some, but if you can move yourself
into that innocent space where you can watch the
film with no preconceptions and no comparisons to
other films, they are often a remarkable ride. I
even liked The Village.