> In a message dated 7/24/06 3:14:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Ok, lets  have the police in Detroit kill all the young black
males
> and anyone else  they suspect. They will win the war on crime that
> way.
>
> You are an  idiot.
>
> You (and Rice and Bush etc.) will be the FIRST to complain when
any
> country other than Isreal or USA does not follow international
law.
> You will be the first to complain when China or Russia or Iran
start
> to use your war criminal tactics. You will start shouting and
> grunting  about how evil they are. Go back to the dark ages
apeman.

> OffWorld
>

> What a frickin' moran Offworld. Only you would compare
appropriate and
> inappropriate police action with a war of which the life a  of a
nation is at
> stake. And if you want to use that analogy, your  damned right a
policeman has the
> right and authority to use to use deadly force  when confronted
with deadly
> force and if the criminal fires a .22 caliber pistol  at the cop,
the cop
> doesn't have to put down his .45 and return fire with
another .22. Grow up, put
> down the opium pipe and enter the RealWorld you  crazy Frenchman.>>

You have no idea what you are talking about. Israel took Palestine
in 1949 and made many of the Palestinians have to live in Lebanon.
Then they made the ones left live in apharteid and squalor. I know,
I hitch hiked through Israel and Palestine. You?

You are the moron. How is your other illegal war going....I
mean ...Quagmire.  You were entirely wrong about that and you are
entirely wrong about this. You cannot see the big picture. You do
not underrstand the real world in the Middle East and like Bush you
have a child's limited understanding of things.

OffWorld

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM