In a message dated 7/24/06 7:26:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Israel took Palestine
in 1949 and made many of the Palestinians have to live in Lebanon.
Then they made the ones left live in apharteid and squalor. I know,
I hitch hiked through Israel and Palestine. You?

You are the moron. How is your other illegal war going....I
mean ...Quagmire. You were entirely wrong about that and you are
entirely wrong about this. You cannot see the big picture. You do
not underrstand the real world in the Middle East and like Bush you
have a child's limited understanding of things.
There never has been a Palestinian nation you fool.