I know you are joking but I am lucky enough to have a 1:20,000 guide
map of Rishikesh which includes a map of 'Rishikesh neighbourhood'
right here; I would scan the relevant section but it says on it
that 'This map is NOT to be published, copied or reproduced in part
or inwhole eithr by photography or my any other means, should be kept
in safe custody and handled by authorised persons only.'

> On Jul 27, 2006, at 3:25 AM, nablus108 wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
> > <premanandpaul@> wrote:
> >

> >> I have been accused of serving out untruth before, about a quote
> >>
> > from
> >
> >> Cynthia Lennon describing the hut at Maharishi ashram, only to
> >> discover later the quote was correct after all.
> >>
> >> I know exactly where Tat Wale Baba's cave is, as I am well
> >>
> > acquainted
> >
> >> with the entire local area, and as for there being a climb, I
never
> >> said otherwise, but about the 'many caves of many recluses on the
> >> way', I suggest you are mistaken or that you were led there by a
> >> circuitous route perhaps.
> >>

> > You wrote that Tat Wale Babas cave "was across the way" from
> > Shankaracharya Nagar - correct or not ? What is accross the way on
> > your map - 1 km ?
>

> Could we please have the exact distance in feet and inches, then
I'll