Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Burbling Globules of Bliss
on 7/30/06 5:56 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It is an odd thing: the idea is to have everyone practicing the same technique in order to
get a synergistic effect. It's very obvious from the published research that, no matter which
technique you feel is better, that TM has radically different effects than other techniques.
Whiy would you feel a desire to participate in a group practice of something you didn't
think was worth doing?

Are people who used to believe that "TM is best" and who now believe that "my-way-
other-than-TM" is best, under the impression that there will be a synergistic effect from
them doing something other than TM at the same time most people are doing TM?

The reasoning escapes me.

TM researchers say TM is best. If the quality of the lives and personalities of TM leaders and many who have been practicing for decades is an indication of the efficacy of he technique, then give me Brand X. __._,_.___