--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "heshiepothead" 
> <heshiepothead@> wrote:
> >
> > There is no way around it Judy; you constantly attack/bicker with
> > people here in Fairfield Life. You do NOT see yourself as such,
> > which is pretty much impossible to believe. That is self-
delusion 
> > to an amazing degree.
> 
> ??  Where have I ever suggested that I don't??
> I can't recall ever denying that I argue.  Who is
> it who's supposed be deluded, again?
> 
> > Sometimes you direct us here, at FFLife, to
> > something/things that people have said that PROVES that they are 
not
> > right about something. If that is not argumentative I don't know 
> > what is.
> 
> Well, of course it's "argumentative."  It's called
> documenting your side of the argument (and it's
> generally considered good form to back up what
> you've said, especially if you've claimed the other
> guy is mistaken).
> 
> (I guess you missed Barry's recent spate of posts
> purporting to document my alleged hypocrisy by
> repeated quoting from my past posts, though, huh?
> But it's OK if Barry does it, right?





It's okay if Barry does it because he's not an annoying bitch.






>  Even if his
> quoting doesn't document what he claims it does?)
> 
> > It's a stream of constant criticism and rebuttals and 
invalidating
> > comments and you seem to have a need to always be right.
> 
> I do try to be accurate, yes.  But if you'll look at
> the traffic, the great majority of my criticisms and
> rebuttals etc. are addressed to the few people here
> who don't have much regard for accuracy.
> 
> Just out of curiosity, would you mind explaining to me
> how what you say above is relevant to what I said to Sal?
> 
> 
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> 
wrote:
> > >
> > > on 7/31/06 7:22 AM, authfriend at jstein@ wrote:
> > > 
> > > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > > , Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > <snip>
> > > >> > And what is the point of the constant attacks
> > > >> > (undoubtedly they will say they're not attacks, merely
> > > >> > observations, and if they're not true it shouldn't matter,
> > > >> > but that is, of course, bull-poop)
> > > > 
> > > > Sal, obviously you don't realize that you're
> > > > describing *Barry* here.  It isn't Barry's critics
> > > > who say such things, it's him.
> > > > 
> > > > This has been his M.O. for as long as I've "known"
> > > > him, on alt.m.t and FFL both, for 11 years now.
> > > > 
> > > It¹s a matter of perspective. Others (such as Cliff Rees) have
> > > left FFL because of what they perceive as your attacks.
>







To subscribe, send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or go to: 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/
and click 'Join This Group!' 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to