I can't figure out why everybody (everybody?) is
getting their panties in a bunch over this. If the TMO
thinks that someone is not doing the official TM
program in the dome they don't want them to be there.
Is that what people are freaking over or am I missing
something?

--- inthislifetime300 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>