Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick, please send this info to the Fairfield Ledger
on 8/1/06 12:58 AM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I can't figure out why everybody (everybody?) is
> getting their panties in a bunch over this. If the TMO
> thinks that someone is not doing the official TM
> program in the dome they don't want them to be there.
> Is that what people are freaking over or am I missing
> something?

You're missing something.

This particular individual practises TM and the TM-Sidhi program
regularly and would be doing said program in the Domes if he were
allowed in.

It was an outside personally-chosen "religious" activity that he was
engaged in that caused him to be ejected.

Same with me. Now I’ve moved on to other things, but when they booted me, a few days after 9/11, I was doing the TM-TMS program as taught. No regrets though. As Steve K. said, there’s life after the TMO. Sometimes getting the boot is the best thing that can happen to a person. __._,_.___