--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > see the Pope? Not 6
> > > percent, I'll bet.
> > > >

> > > If the Pope was offering an non-denominational
> > technique to
> > experience
> > > the impersonal aspect of God, I'm sure alot of
> > people would.... I
> > mean
> > >  'er 'um, ah, never mind .... :)
> > >
> > > JohnY
> >
> > Hey JohnY,
> > What exactly would the impersonal aspect of God be
> > to the Catholics?
> > I thought it was all about the personal aspect of
> > God.
> > Whether it be Jesus, or Mary, or the many statues of
> > the crucifixion.
> > I'm not sure whether, the Catholics would want to
> > entertain, such,
> > A concept, as the impersonal aspect of God.
> > That would put the 'Control', of the Universe;
> > Out of their hands- The hands of the mighty chuch;
> > And all of their semi-ancient Roman structure.
> > No, JohnY, I don't think the Popa would like this
> > concept at all.
> > By the way, how's the pizza up there ?....~~~~
> >
> > R.G.
>
> The Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit is the impersonal aspect of
> God.

Yes, I forgot; It is the Holy Spirit, which is the impersonal aspect
of God...
So, is there any way to contact or imbibe the Holy Spirit-
In the literature, or through contemplation, or what.
Sometimes, when I get into a jam, I will think: Holy Spirit, be with
me...
So, I guess, that's an easy thing to do...
But still transcendence remains the thing...
That's where the power of the 'Light' is...
In Beingness...and that is a hard thing to convey,
As Maharishi likes to say;
Without direct experience...