Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Email I just sent to an old friend who's trying to get me in the dome.
on 8/4/06 8:14 AM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Did Mitterrand claim to be a life celibate, in large part base his
> reputation on that claim, and convince hundreds of his followers
to adopt
> that lifestyle?

Has Maharishi rescently claimed to be a life celibate? What's your
source for this claim ?

I don’t know about recently, but he claimed it many times over the years. It used to be part of his name: “Bal Brahmachari Mahesh”

To convince "hundreds of his followers to adopt that lifestyle"
seems to be a very good thing indeed. I was a celibate for 12 years
and it is a wonderful lifestyle.

I agree. I just find the hypocrisy and deception puzzling. __._,_.___