On Aug 4, 2006, at 5:22 PM, new.morning wrote:

Well, since your yogic powers are not sufficient to breaktrough

Sony's superficial "protection" scheme, here is what S. said:

"If people knew the real reason for using a deerskin to meditate on,

there would be a great shortage of deerskins".

Here's the traditional qualities of a deerskin asana:

It gives special siddhis, liberates from bondage and ensures one is never short of money.

Also:

-subjugation of the senses
-sublimation of sensuality
-achieving realization or a state of total awareness
-siddhis
-curing diseases caused by an aggravated mind and piita and blood diseases
-increases individual magnetism

Akashic Records, shelf 104890344329.99231

But I have to tell you, it always creeped me out seeing people who claimed to be vegetarians sitting on a dead deer hide.