> On Aug 4, 2006, at 9:22 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >>

> >> On Aug 4, 2006, at 8:30 PM, Paul Mason wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> Honestly? I think it remains an unresolved question, but it's
> >> important to pose the question.
> >
> > No, no.  You didn't mention it in the form of a
> > question, you mentioned it as an established
> > fact.  You said you had "heard about the murder"
> > from your friend.
>
> Actually what I said was:
>
> "I first heard from one of the people mentioned in the Sexie Sadie
> article who interviewed one of the women. While I have not spoken
> to any of the women first hand, I did talk at length with this
> gentleman just after he talked to her--an old and close friend--and
> his recollection was just jaw dropping at the time. This wasn't
> just a rumor. He also was interestingly the first person I heard of
> the poisoning from."
>
> I did later add:
>
> "Yes, that he was the leading suspect. The first time I heard it
> was in the mid 80's after he returned from a pilgrimage to Jyotir
> Math and the Valley of the Flowers.
>
> Now THAT did shock me. It angered me to even hear it."
>
> This was to share my own shock, disbelief and inability to accept
> these events.

"Events" = things that actually happened.

Vaj doesn't choose his words at random.

> Notice there is no mention of the word "murder" as Judy falsely
> claims.
>
> This is yet another example of why I ignore most of her posts:
> deliberate falsifications.

Right.  Vaj pretends that the story about the
deliberate poisoning of Guru Dev somehow does
not involve the question of murder, then accuses
*me* of deliberate falsification.

Yes, Vaj, I inadvertently got the word wrong, but
only because the two are, as you know, synonymous
in this context.

All this is Vaj's attempt to distract attention
from my point, which is that he did *not* mention
the poisoning story as a question but rather as
an established fact.

I suppose his subsequent backpedaling is progress
of a sort.