--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- rmy108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@>
> > wrote:

> > living
> > SSRS
> > said

> > he
> > teachers

> > of
> > initiated

> > > SSRS loves MMY dearly and MMY loves SSRS dearly.
> > As
> > > SSRS said once about gurus, those who know, know
> > and
> > > those who don't, don't.
> > >

> > > IF SSRS loves MMY so much, how come its never
> > mentioned in any of
> > their publicity materials that he was MMY's
> > disciple?
>
> He "is " MMY's disciple, not was. As to why he doesn't
> say anything, unless he is directly asked by someone,
> you'll have to ask him and MMY about that. Anything I
> or you would say would just be speculation at best and
> projection at worst.
>

> I agree that it is speculation, but it seems to me that if he were
really still MMY's disciple that he would be proud enough of that
fact to use it to his advantage.  MMY is world famous, as is TM.  By
mentioning that, it would give him credibility in some people's
mind.  But besides that, it is traditional in India to always ,at
least mention your master.  Look at how MMY always does that.
It seems that there is an assumption among SSRS teachers that he has
a positive relationship with MMY, but yet mothing official has ever
been said.  I think this could be a belief system among his followers
(especially TM people who are with him), so they don't have to deal
with the conflict of, what if he is, in fact, not approved of by MMY?